Pompoarism is an ancient technique of exercises that stimulate sexual function, thus presenting several health benefits.
The practice of pompoarismo has the immediate objective of strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor.
Benefits of Pompoarism
There are numerous benefits that Pompoarism exercises offer. These can be sexual as well as health benefits. See some of them.
Benefits for sex life
- increased lubrication
- Greater pleasure for the partner, as he can control movements
- Provides greater pleasure to women during sex
- Helps to reach orgasm faster
- Helps a woman to have multiple orgasms
- Relieve menstrual cramps
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Prevents infections in the intimate region
- Decreases urinary incontinence
- Prevents some menopause symptoms
- Strengthening the pelvic muscles
- regulates menstruation
- facilitates childbirth
- Reduces vaginal sagging
The practice of Pompoarism is simple and beneficial. However, there are some situations in which you should avoid doing so, such as if:
- Are pregnant (at least for the first few months)
- Have had an IUD inserted recently
- Having a menstrual period
- Have a urinary tract infection or similar
If in doubt, before doing your exercises, you should consult your doctor.
How to practice Pompoarism
There are multiple techniques of Pompoarism. One way is to use accessories such as Chinese balls.
Chinese orgasm balls are two and joined with a cord on one side for easy removal. There are this type of passive balls but also models associated with vibrators.
Vaginal Orgasmic Balls cause some pleasure but they have other features with great benefits for women.
These are also known as Chinese, Thai or Kegel balls. They strengthen the vaginal muscles, improve sexual performance and general well-being, and are therefore strongly recommended for the practice of Pompoarism.
See how further down.
You can do Pompoarism exercises with the help of accessories such as Chinese balls, as well as without any accessories.
Pompoarism without accessories
There are several techniques of Pompoarism, the most common and simple being the following steps.
- Lie down in a calm and peaceful place. Then relax and just pay attention to your body. It's helpful to pause for a few seconds to focus your attention.
- Then start by contracting the pelvic muscles intensely, holding the contraction for at least 1 to 3 seconds. To develop this ability, you must repeat the exercise over time until you get the necessary effect.
- Now relax your muscles and rest for at least 6 to 10 seconds.
- During relaxation, breathe more deeply, releasing the air slowly. Well, controlling your breathing is vital for relaxation and results.
- Repeat the previous steps 5 to 10 times in a row.
Over time, you will be able to do this exercise more naturally and with greater ease. Pompoarism exercises with accessories are mostly based on this one, but see in more detail how to proceed.
Pompoarism with Chinese Balls
- Insert the first ball and try to place the second using only the strength of the musculature of the vagina.
- Avoid pushing your belly.
This type of exercise is called Pompoar, as it focuses on muscle control. For example, contract for 5 seconds and relax for 5 seconds, repeating 5 to 10 times.
Repeat the exercise 2 to 4 times a week, so that the balls can be inserted and expelled only with pelvic movements. Keep balls clean before and after use.
Is there male pompoarism? Yes, pompoarismo for men is a similar practice, despite having somewhat different goals. To learn more, you can read the article “What are Kegel Exercises“, because these exercises are done by both men and women.
You've just seen the many benefits of pompoarismo, some basic exercises and even some of the devices you can use for this practice. The practice of pompoarismo not only increases the sexual pleasure of women and men, but also develops muscles and prevents some diseases.
sample of articles
You can consult the product collections indicated in the links above. Next, you will find some of the articles used in Pompoarism practices, such as the Chinese orgasm balls as an example.
- Kegel Tulipano Violet Layla 1015 Balls15,40 €
- Yoni Obsedian La Gemmes Eggs22,20 € – 33,60 €
- Fascinate Vibrator Rosa Vibe Therapy F01R4F001-R418,80 €
- 2 Vaginal Balls Pink Fun Toys 1020226,90 €
- Vaginal Ball Miu Miu Kegel Exerciser Nalone 58448,20 €
- Intimina Laselle Orgasm Balls 38g18,30 €
- Yoni La Gemmes Quartz Eggs19,90 € – 33,60 €
- Fifty Shades of Gray Orgasm Balls FIF24220,80 €
- Remote Controlled Orgasm Balls Foxy FeelzToys39,40 €
- Fifty Shades of Gray Orgasm Balls FIF23924,40 €
- Yoni Jade La Gemmes Eggs19,90 € – 33,60 €
- FemmeFit Pelvic FeelzToys Pelvic Floor Exerciser (6 pcs)49,80 €
- Intimate Nomi Tang Orgasm Balls24,80 € – 31,80 €
- Miu Miu Kegel Exerciser Ball Rianne S Waterproof Purple59,50 €
- Vaginal Ball Miu Miu Kegel Exerciser Rianne S Waterproof Fuchsia62,40 €
- Motion Love FeelzToys Orgasm Balls37,20 €
- Motion Love FeelzToys Orgasm Balls37,20 €
- Bfit Classic B Swish Orgasm Balls26,30 € – 27,90 €
- Yoni La Gemmes Eggs (3 pcs)62,70 € – 65,80 €
- Yoni La Gemmes Amethyst Eggs22,20 € – 33,60 €
- Yoni La Gemmes Pink Quartz Eggs22,20 € – 33,60 €
- Peonia Kegel Layla 919 Ball Stimulator18,60 €
- Set IntiMate Kegel Red Violet Nomi Tang E2418424,80 €
- Vaginal Balls Jane Kegel Balls Black Mystim 62873 (20,8 cm) Black81,20 €
- Jane Kegel Balls Black Mystim 62859 (14,3 cm)49,90 €
- Vaginal Balls Ami Kegel Balls Black Je Joue E2450250,90 €
- Essentials Vaginal Balls Pink Coral Rianne S RSE2635422,20 €
- Krush Vaginal Balls Connected to Lovelife Bluetooth Application by OhMiBod118,90 €
- Silicone Jiggle Balls Fifty Shades of Gray FS5995920,30 €
- Ben Wa Balls of Metal Fifty Shades of Gray FS-4017426,70 €
- Vaginal Balls Ami Kegel Balls Fuchsia Je Joue E2450149,80 €
- Vaginal Balls Ami Kegel Balls Purple Je Joue E2450057,10 €
- IntiMate Kegel Sakura Pink Set Nomi Tang E2418324,80 €
- Peonia Kegel Layla Ball Stimulator D-19669618,60 €
- Vibrator Fascinate Purple Vibe Therapy 86018,80 €
- Limited Edition Fascinate Black Vibe Therapy 826722,30 €