Description Reticular Glasses to improve your vision
I knew that the reticulated glasses allow train eyesight to improve eyesight naturally based on the shorthand principle? Well, it's a way to train your eyesight and see better even when you're not wearing prescription glasses.
You can reduce your dependence on prescription glasses by training with these glasses. Also, the images will appear much sharper.
How do they work?
Its opaque lenses with small holes allow you to see the light dispersion decreasing to favor a clearer vision, as the light rays reach the eyes perpendicularly, blocking most of the divergent light rays that produce a blurred vision.
In addition, these stenopeic glasses they help to exercise the eye muscles, because they avoid staring and encourage the continued movement of the eyes to look through each orifice, forcing them to focus again on each movement.
Advantages of using reticule glasses
- Promote good vision habits
- Train and improve vision, greater sharpness
- Help you see near and far with greater clarity
- Reduce clouding and light scattering
- Perpendicular reflection of light on the eyes
- Stimulate eye muscle movement
- Relieve tired eyes, eye strain and fatigue
- The opaque zones of the lenses relax the eyes
- Decrease the impact and discomfort of sunlight
- Recommended initial daily use: 15 minutes, progressive increase
- Multipurpose, versatile: reading, computer, television, mobile phone, etc.
How to use Reticulate Glasses
These innovators reticulated glasses favor eye health, eye protection and care, as they have multiple beneficial effects for your well-being and relaxation. It is recommended to use it for 15 minutes a day, and gradually increase the time.
The average adaptation period is about 15 days.
Initially, it is preferable to remain seated when using the glasses and exercise your eyes reading texts, looking at objects and your surroundings. The numerous holes in the lenses force the eyes to make more movements to train the eye muscles. They can also be used when walking, but with care.
-Not suitable for people over 6 diopters (no effect)
-Do not use in low light, always use in well-lit environments
-Do not use for driving, using machinery, playing sports or activities that require rapid movements
Specs of Reticular Spectacles
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Black color
- Innovative and functional design: Ergonomic
- Gender: Unisex
- Universal: One size
- Type: Reticulated glasses
- Features: Anti-fatigue
- Properties: Sunscreen
- Eye protection: Favors eye health
- Beneficial effects: Relief, rest, relaxation and well-being
- Recommended daily use: 15 min
- Multifunction: Various uses and spaces
- Easy to use: Convenient, simple and safe to use
- Light and malleable: Easy to transport and store
- Measures approx .: 16 x 5,8 x 14,5 cm
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages
What is the stenopeic effect?
The stenopeic effect occurs when we observe something through a small opening. Because, in this case, the aperture works as if it were a filter. Thus, only light rays given parallel orientation can pass through the aperture. This leads to the formation of a sharper image on the retina. This effect is also, for example, explored in ophthalmology in some types of surgeries in cases of presbyopia and astigmatism.
The “pierced” glasses were invented by the physicist Miguel Saliá Muñoz. He came to receive an honorable mention at an invention conference in New York in the 80s.
Average express delivery times
✔Shipping within 24 / 48 hours with delivery within 2 to 5 business days (Europe).
✔Shipping in 24 / 72 hours with delivery from 3 to 10 business days (Other countries). Deliveries in countries outside Europa may be subject to customs fees to be borne by the customer.